London, UK - We offer a hybrid work structure with the ability to work a combination of in-office (in our Liverpool St London Office) and remotely. We strive for teammates to spend an average 3-4 days a week in the office as we feel there is no substitute for in-person work but allow for periods of remote working.
What you will do:
- Establish strong partnerships with internal and external researchers, fostering collaboration and leveraging their expertise to solve complex problems in the Transaction Supply Chain.
- Engage proactively with clients to interpret research requirements and convert them into meaningful, actionable insights that drive informed decision-making.
- Conduct a comprehensive analysis of the problem statement to identify relevant questions and provide well-articulated, evidence-based responses to address them effectively.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in blockchain technology, ensuring that our solutions remain at the forefront of the industry
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in mechanism design research and 1-2 years experience in crypto.
- Comprehensive knowledge of blockchain fundamentals, including smart contracts, consensus mechanisms, tokenomics, and different blockchains
- Should have experience in technical research, i.e. starting with a problem statement, finding relevant resources, learning from the available resources and ability to clearly communicate in verbal and written format.
- Proven track record of independent research (feel free to share writings)
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a willingness to take ownership and drive results
Nice to have:
- Experience in the MEV space
- Experience in managing consulting engagements
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities in a remote environment
- Competitive full-time salary
- Hybrid work structure
- Regular team on-sites (2-3 per year)
- Small high-performance team with no corporate bureaucracy
We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, nationality, gender identity, age, disability, or religion. If you think you have what it takes to be a successful in this role, get in touch for a chat.